Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119/1, 04-05-2016) (hereinafter, RGPD) is repealed, provides a modernized and accountability-based framework for the data protection in Europe.
In this sense, article 12 of the RGPD, under the heading "Transparency of information, communication and modalities of exercise of the rights of the interested party", establishes the following in its section 1:
The person responsible for the treatment will take the appropriate measures to provide the interested party with all the information indicated in articles 13 and 14, as well as any communication in accordance with articles 15 to 22 and 34 related to the treatment, in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easy way. access, in clear and simple language, in particular any information directed specifically at a child. The information will be provided in writing or by other means, including, if applicable, by electronic means. When requested by the interested party, the information may be provided verbally provided that the identity of the interested party is proven by other means.
To make compatible the greater information requirement that the RGPD introduces and the conciseness and understanding in the way of presenting it, from the Data Protection Authorities it is recommended to adopt an information model by layers or levels.
The multilevel information approach consists of the following:
- Present basic information at a first level, in summary form, at the same time and in the same medium in which the data is collected.
Refer to the additional information on a second level, where the rest of the information will be presented in detail, in a more suitable medium for presentation, understanding and, if desired, archiving.
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible for the treatment: Plug Soluciones TIC
- Address of the person in charge: C / Mariners nº3
- Purpose: Your data will be used to meet your requests and provide our services.
- Advertising: We will only send you advertising with your prior authorization, which you can provide us with through the corresponding box established for this purpose.
- Legitimation: We will only treat your data with your prior consent, which you can provide us with through the corresponding box established for that purpose.
- Recipients: In general, only the staff of our entity that is duly authorized may have knowledge of the information that we request.
- Rights: You have the right to know what information we have about you, correct it and delete it, as explained in the additional information available on our website.
Information in compliance with the personal data protection regulations
In Europe and Spain there are data protection regulations designed to protect your personal information that are mandatory for our entity.
For this reason, it is very important for us that you fully understand what we are going to do with the personal data that we request.
Thus, we will be transparent and we will give you control of your data, with simple language and clear options that will allow you to decide what we will do with your personal information.
Please, if you have any questions after reading this information, do not hesitate to ask us.
Thank you very much for your help
- Our name: PLUG SOLUCIONES TIC
- Our CIF / NIF: B16588618
- Our main activity: Computer Consulting
- Our address: C / MARINERS Nº3, 07400 Alcudia (Illes Balears)
- Our contact telephone number: 616 708 684
- Our contact email address: email@example.com
For your confidence and security, we inform you that we are an entity registered in the following Mercantile Registry / Public Registry:
We are at your disposal, do not hesitate to contact us.
What are we going to use your data for?
In general, your personal data will be used to be able to interact with you and to provide you with our services.
Likewise, they can also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or promoting our activities.
Why do we need to use your data?
Your personal data is necessary to be able to interact with you and to be able to provide you with our services. In this sense, we will put at your disposal a series of boxes that will allow you to decide clearly and simply about the use of your personal information.
Who is going to know the information we ask for?
In general, only the personnel of our entity that is duly authorized may have knowledge of the information that we request.
Similarly, those entities that need to have access to it so that we can provide our services may have knowledge of your personal information. For example, our bank will know your data if the payment for our services is made by card or bank transfer.
Likewise, those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data due to compliance with any law will have knowledge of your information. To give you an example, the Tax Law obliges you to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
How are we going to protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures based on the risks involved in the use of your information.
For this, our entity has approved a Data Protection Policy and annual controls and audits are carried out to verify that your personal data is safe at all times.
How long are we going to keep your data?
We will keep your data during our relationship and as long as the law requires us. Once the applicable legal deadlines have expired, we will proceed to dispose of them in a safe and environmentally friendly way.
What are your data protection rights?
At any time, you can contact us to find out what information we have about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and delete it once our relationship has ended, in the event that this is legally possible.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity. This right is called “portability” and it can be useful in certain situations. To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your ID, in order to identify you. In the offices of our entity we have specific forms to request these rights and we offer our help to complete them. To find out more about your data protection rights, you can consult the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
Can you withdraw your consent if you change your mind at a later time?
You can withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any time.
For example, if you were once interested in receiving publicity for our products or services, but you no longer wish to receive more publicity, you can let us know through the opposition to treatment form available at the offices of our entity.
In case you understand that your rights have been neglected, where can you make a claim?
In case you understand that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: www.agpd.es
- Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
C / Jorge Juan, 6
- Via telephone:
Tel. 901 100 099
Tel. 91 266 35 17
Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Will we use your data for other purposes?
Our policy is not to use your data for purposes other than those that we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for different activities, we will always request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
Data protection policy
Plug Soluciones TIC (hereinafter, the person in charge of the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment with the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the person in charge of the treatment with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data (Law Organic, specific sector legislation and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of Plug Soluciones TIC rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the person responsible for the treatment is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is capable of demonstrating it before the competent control authorities .
In this sense, the person responsible for the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all its personnel as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection from the design: the data controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimization, and integrating the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Data protection by default: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data that are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete life cycle of the information.
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: the personal data will be exact and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the conservation period: the personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of technical measures or appropriate organizational arrangements.
- Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information that is provided to the personnel involved in their processing. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of Plug Soluciones TIC is communicated to all the personnel responsible for the treatment and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity. , as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by Plug Soluciones TIC, as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.