2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple field that is sent together with the pages of this website and that your browser stores on the hard drive or other device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to the relevant third party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a fragment of program code that is used to make our web work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small and invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you are stored by web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the web work properly and that your user preferences continue to be remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way, you do not need to introduce repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our web and, for example, the articles remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we obtain knowledge of the use of our website. We ask for your permission to insert analytical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
The marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this web or on various websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Cookies used
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding to your personal data:
- Your have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: your have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the person responsible for the treatment and transfer them in full to another person responible for the treatment.
- Right of opposition: your can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are good reasons for the processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please see the contact details at the bottom of this cookies policy. If you have any complaint about how we handle your data, we would like you to let us know, but your have also the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
9. Activation, desactivation and deleting of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. Also you can specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, consult the instructions in the «Help» section of your browser.
Please note that our web may not function properly if all the cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our web again.
10. Contact detalis
For questions and/or comments about our cookies policy and this statement, please cntact us using the following contact details.
This cookies policy has been synchronized with cookiedatabase.org on december 12, 2020